Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) welcomes and encourages you to participate in the discussion on our social media sites. To keep the discussion open and relevant, OSC staff moderates all content on this site submitted by users. OSC reserves the right to delete any content and block or remove any users that violate the Terms of Participation at any time without consent or warning. Participants on OSC social media sites should be aware that any articles and other content posted or submitted for posting on OSC social networking sites are subject to public disclosure. By contributing to this site, you agree not to post any content that contains:
- Comments that do not contribute to the topic of conversation.
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public.
- Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures.
- Content deemed lewd, profane or intentionally misleading.
- Content that promotes or represents violence.
- Sexually explicit content or links to sexually explicit content.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination or harassment on the basis of an individual’s age, race, creed or religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, sex (including gender identity or expression), disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, or domestic violence victim status.
- Content considered abusive, bullying, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hazing, coercing and/or other conduct that threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person.
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party or is in violation of personal privacy, copyright or trademark law.
- Solicitations of commerce.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Content that advertises products or services, or spam accounts with irrelevant information.
The moderation process may cause a delay in the posting of your comment. Comments are typically posted faster during business hours (9 A.M. – 5 P.M. EST), but there may be a delay in the posting of comments submitted in the evening and on weekends. We appreciate your patience.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Participation for this site, please contact OSC at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to contact us about an issue regarding your personal situation, please use the contact form provided on our website.
Content last revised: 4:14 pm